ProTeam Supreme Sodium Tetraborate Pool Water Enhancer
- Improves sanitizer efficiency 35-50%
- Reduces eye and skin irritation in pool water
- Water will feel softer regardless of your water hardness levels.
- Creates crystal clear water
- Conditions water and gives it a softer, gentler feel
- Stable in pool water and not degraded by sunlight
All Chlorine Products, Bromine, Ozone, Salt water Chlorine sanitizing systems, Pool Frog, Pristine Blue.Initial Application for Pools:
- Sanitize with bromine, chlorine, Pristine Blue, Salt or Baquacil
- Balance your pool water and adjust pH between 7.2 – 7.6. Add 2 lbs. of this product per 1,000 gallons of pool water by broadcasting the product over the surface of the pool with the pump running following the directions below:
- This initial treatment should be added in three doses with one third of the required amount being added with each application.
- Brush any undissolved product from the bottom of the pool.
- The pH of the water will rise as a normal reaction to the introduction of this product. One hour after each application, adjust the pH to 7.2 – 7.6 with a pH decreaser according to the label directions.
- Allow at least 8 hours between the applications of this product. Do not add additional products until the pH is between 7.2 – 7.6 (NOTE: For every 2 lbs. of this product, approximately 1 lb. of pH decreaser will be required for pH adjustment).
- Within 48 hours please test your pool water balance and to determine if an adequate amount of this product has been added. Use our Borate Testing Strips