Ultima Endure Pool Water Conditioner - ProTeam Supreme
- Creates crystal clear water
- Conditions water and gives it a softer, gentler feel
- Stable in pool water and not degraded by sunlight
All Chlorine Products, Bromine, Ozone, Salt water Chlorine sanitizing systems, Pool Frog, Pristine Blue. Basically this product is compatible with all pool chemical systems.Initial Application for Pools:
1. Sanitize with bromine, chlorine or biguanide (PHMB), backwash and clean filter.
2. Balance your pool water and adjust pH between 7.2 – 7.
6. Add 2 lbs. of this product per 1,000 gallons of pool water by broadcasting the product over the surface of the pool with the pump running following the directions below:
a. This initial treatment should be added in three doses with one third of the required amount being added with each application.
b. Brush any undissolved product from the bottom of the pool.
c. The pH of the water will rise as a normal reaction to the introduction of this product. One hour after each application, adjust the pH to 7.2 – 7.6 with a pH decreaser according to the label directions.
d. Allow at least 8 hours between the applications of this product. Do not add additional products until the pH is between 7.2 – 7.6 (NOTE: For every 2 lbs. of this product, approximately 1 lb. of pH decreaser will be required for pH adjustment).
3. Within 48 hours please test your pool water balance and to determine if an adequate amount of this product has been added. Use our Borate Testing Strips