Baquacil Liquid Flocculant
Baquacil Liquid FlocculantThe Baquacil Liquid Flocculant settles floating debris and ulfilterable material. The Baquacil Flocculant does an excellent job settling dead algae to the pool floor where it can be removed by vacuuming. The Baquacil Liquid Flocculant is made to work overnight.
8 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water.
- Adjust total alkalinity and pH to the normal ranges.
- Set filter to Recirculate. If filter does not have a recirculate, (cartridge or D.E. filters), remove cartridge or D.E. grids prior to use.
- Raise the water level in the pool to the top of the skimmer box.
- With the pump running, slowly pour 8 fl oz of Baquacil Liquid Flocculant for every 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- Add the product directly into the pool water around the edges of the pool.
- Turn off the pump and allow floc material to settle to the bottom of the pool. Leave the pump off and do not use the pool until cloudiness has settled, usually in 12-24 hours.
- Vacuum settled material to waste.
- Turn the filter back to filter setting or replace cartridge/D.E. grids and turn on pump.
Do not mix or dilute with water prior to addition